Qualify GATE exam with Scitech Study, India’s premier institute
GATE Exam is one of the most premier and awaited exams for engineering and science graduates. It is a pan India level exam and in order to qualify for the exam, it is very important to have an in-depth understanding of various subjects as per the branch applied for.
The GATE score can also be used for
– Admission to reputed foreign universities with the option of a scholarship
– Enrollment in various research programs in IIMs
– Admission to various eminent PSUs like Indian Oil, GAIL, HP, NITIE etc with a lucrative salary package
Scitech Study is the best GATE coaching center in Chandigarh. We provide extensive classroom teaching focused on clearing concepts, making the student familiar with the exam, and helping them solve the problem quickly and precisely.
GATE exam pattern is designed in a way that it tests the comprehensive understanding of students in various engineering discipline courses. At our institute, we provide multiple varieties of study materials that are prepared by our subject experts which include theory explanations, solved examples, previous year questions and tricks and tips to approach a problem in a smart way.
BEST TIME TO ENROLL FOR OUR VARIOUS GATE PROGRAMS
GATE application date is already round the corner and students have already tightened their belt for the exam. Hence, it is the right time that you give a direction to your preparation and start it with full zeal and enthusiasm.
Join the best GATE coaching center in Chandigarh run by experienced faculty members and mentors who will guide you at each and every step to bring you furthermore closer towards your dream.
Your dedication and our guidance can help you achieve the top marks in the GATE exam and pass the exam with flying colors. Come and join us to discover the best in you.
Students from far flung areas , rural background who donot have viable internet connectivity can rely on our pendrive programme. All class recorded lectures will be provided in pendrive . They can be accessed anywhere any time without internet hassle.
All vedio lectures will be provided. Meticulously prepared study material will also be made available to along with vedio lecturers. Vedio lectures with study material will provide gapless watertight prepration to test takers. This course is unique because all high valued concepts and facts will be provided at your door step thus saving you from daily hassle of sitting in cramped classes.
This new digital mode of study has revolutionized the sphere of teaching and learning. Here student can get adept at concepts and facts of subject by sitting on comfortable and cozy environment of home. Lecturers can be repeated and paused at will to fully absorb the concept put forward by teacher.
BENEFITS OF JOINING:
All star teachers of delhi are under single umbrella. Meticulously prepared study material will be part of this course. Assignment containing all possible type of questions covering every major exam of india will also be prepared.
- We are providing material in three slots.
- Ratio will be 1:3 in each slots.
- Detailed video solutions for previous year question papers (csir net/gate/jam/jest/tifr) will be provided.
- In two weeks a doubt session will be there at our regional centers (chandigarh l Delhi l lucknow l pune).
- Doubts will also be dealt telephone/whatsapp/fb/instagram/videocallings. Daily time slots will be given to students for interaction.
- Test series will be conducted before 1 month of respective examination.
- This course definitely benefits the students of rural areas that lack Internet facility also helps the aspirants to learn the course at their suitable time.
- We are providing double the time wrt. total course duration so that students can go through each topic twice.
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Electronics And Communication Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Electronics And Communication Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Instrumentation Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Instrumentation Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Computer Science Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Computer Science Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Civil Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Civil Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (OFFLINE)||Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 35,500/-||Enroll|
|GATE - (ONLINE)||Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 12,500/-||Enroll|
GATE 2018: An Overview
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website opens for Enrollment: 01st September 2017 (Friday)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website: 05th October 2017 (Thursday)
- Last Date For Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login : 17th November 2017 (Friday)
- Availability of Admit card on the Online Application Interface for Printing: 05th January 2018 (Friday)
- GATE 2018 Online Examination Dates: 03rd to 04th February & 10th to 11th February 2018 (Saturday & Sundays)
- Announcement of Result on the Online Application Website: 17th March 2018 (Saturday)
Pattern of Question Paper:
All the papers of GATE will be conducted by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT).
The GATE paper consists of questions of both Multiple Choice (MCQ’s) type and Numerical Answer type. For numerical answer type questions, the candidates have to enter a number as the answer using a virtual keyboard.
MCQ’s have 33% negative marking for wrongly marked answers. No negative marking for the numerical answer type questions.
Completed or final year students of BE /B.Tech or its equivalent. MSc/MA/MCA can also apply.
There is no upper age Limit.
The syllabi for the exam in Engineering streams include General aptitude (Numerical & Verbal) for 15 marks, Engineering Mathematics for 10 to 13 marks and the rest of 72 to 75 marks in technical subjects studied at B.Tech level.